De-rate the risk in a Project with IPD solutions
Large multi-disciplined infrastructure projects by their nature are complex and possess inherent operational risks if not controlled and executed correctly.
The IPD collaborative solution significantly de-rates the operational risks in a project by providing the project delivery team proven tools, systems and procedures to follow.
Mitigation, Improvement & Control
- Firm control of procurement and expediting functions.
- Significantly improves project controls throughout all disciplines.
- Supply chain receives clear instruction on project delivery requirements.
- Supply chain control systems are improved significantly.
- Collaborative effort in IPD, significantly improves ‘realistic’ communication and efficiencies between the project team and the many interfaces of the supply chain that includes:
- Engineering and Detailing,
- Project Engineers and Contract Administrators
- Procurement, QA/QC and Expediting
- Supply Chain Vendors
- Logistics Controls and Transport Operations
- Construction and Commissioning teams
- Accurate project status, schedule measurement is at the project management team’s finger tips, from engineering through to commissioning functions and beyond.
- Construction methodology, improved staging, sequencing and erection functions are significantly improved.
WH&S risk is improved by JSA lift studies and construction methodology evaluations via the virtual 3d project model.