Integrated Project Delivery Consultants are an integral service arm of Steelink Industry Solutions
Steelink Industry Solutions was founded by Karle Vogt in April 2008
- Our origins and experience come from more than 25 years of contracting in the heavy Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Fabrication and Construction Industry.
- During our time as fabricators and constructors we regularly identified a need for a ‘Client Side’ Project and Supply Chain Management Solution with specific expertise in major SMP Projects.
- Our broad range of industry experience enables us to add significant value to Projects that could be as simple as a Portal Frame Shed or as complex as a Major Industrial Project involving thousands of tonnes of multidisciplined SMP Equipment.
- Over the past 10 years we have played a major role in some of Australia’s largest award winning Industrial, Commercial and Mining Infrastructure Projects.
- Steelink now provide an extensive range of professional Project and Supply Chain Management solutions throughout Australasia.
- We specialize in all aspects of Structural, Mechanical and Piping Project Management, Construction Management and Supply Chain Management.
Early engagement of our services is proven to add value and significantly de-rate the risks throughout the delivery of the project
Managing risk between our clients & the supply chain
Risk mitigation between chain vendors and our clients is always our primary focus.
Steelink’s approach to risk management is achieved with:
- Safety risk management with robust control is first and foremost
- Certainty of vendor quality and schedule compliance
- Robust flow of information
- Early detection and resolution of non-conformances
- Facilitate the resolution of technical queries and design delays
- Vendor relationship management and dispute mitigation
- Production planning that is aligned accurately to the site construction program
- Detailed forward construction management planning and accurate look aheads
- Certified and experienced service providers
- Objective and experienced advice
- Reliable and consistent services
- Reliable and accurate reports