The final stages of implementing a successful IPD methology breaks down cleanly into two distinct pieces.
Implement & Monitor with the Contracted Project Team
- Progressively implement and monitor the implementation and integration of the IPD system and procedures with the contracted project team, usually including:
- Project Director and Project Controls Manager.
- Engineering Manager
- Commercial and Procurement Managers expeditors and QA/QC Inspectors
- Vendors and Suppliers.
- Site Package Managers and Project Engineers.
- Contract Administrators and Quantity Surveyors.
- Site Logistics.
Once implemented, the final stage is straight forward – the ongoing management, usage and leverage of the systems in place.
- Continuously audit, monitor and measure the performance of the IPD system and management resources throughout the project.
- Report on improvements and systemic non-conformances.